Sail Aboard the
Ocean Hunter III
with Cheesemans' Ecology Safaris
The Ocean Hunter III is a 96-foot, steel-hulled live-aboard motor yacht designed by divers, making her the perfect choice for our scientific exploration. The experienced and friendly crew consists of several local Palauan guides who have grown up on these reefs and care deeply about preserving the Palauan environment and culture.
• Length: 96 feet (29m)
• Beam: 26.25 feet (8m)
• Draft: 9ft (2.75m)
• Speed: 11 knots
• Displacement: 226 tons
• Construction: Steel
• Engines: Twin 375 hp each
• Generators: 2 by 60 KW
• Available Voltage: 110/240/415 VAC 12/24 VDC
• Water Tanks: 4000 gals (16000 liters)
• Twin 1200 gals/day water makers
• Fuel Tanks: 6000 gals (24000 liters)
• Electronics: GPS x 3, Satellite Phone, Cellular Phone, 72 mile radar, Depth sounder x 2, Fish finder, VHF, HF Radio, CD, DVD, VCD. TV and VCR with support for European PAL, SECAM and American NTSC.
• Chase boat: 35 ft Rigid Hull with 2 x 225 HP Yamaha 4 stroke.
• Dive compressors: 2 X Bauer Compressors. NITROX and TRIMIX onboard. Rebreather support available.
• Safety: Full safety equipment for USCG requirements, Emergency O2 Kit.
This high-quality ocean-going vessel accommodates 16 guests in eight air-conditioned cabins with private bathrooms (toilet, shower, washbasin, and vanity) and hot water.
The main deck sports a luxurious salon with a flatscreen TV, computer station, and library. This deck also contains a well-equipped galley, large dining room, spacious gear room with camera table and charging station, and dive deck with individual storage bins. Relax on the upper deck in one of the two jacuzzis or loungers.
|Standard||2, 5||Double occupancy, one upper and one lower twin bed, private bath, and large storage space and closet. Lower deck.|
|Deluxe Twin||9||Double occupancy, one upper and one lower twin bed, plus additional twin bed, private bath, and large storage space and closet. Upper deck. External door to sun deck and Jacuzzi.|
|Deluxe Queen||3, 4, 6||Double occupancy, one queen-sized bed and one twin bed, private bath, large storage space and closet. Lower deck.|
|Master Stateroom||7, 8||Double occupancy, one king-sized bed and one single bed/sofa, private bath, large storage space and closet. Upper deck. External door to sun deck and Jacuzzi.|
Note: Deck plan, cabin arrangements, and cabin amenities are subject to change by ship operator. Deck plan diagrams are not drawn to scale.